Our Recreation options are some of the best in the Pacific Northwest. Each year, we expand and improve
our activities and program. Come play at Berachah!
Our gigantic 24,000 sq. foot dual-purpose gym includes multiple full basketball and volleyball courts. We provide the game equipment. The RJM Recreation Complex, indoor heated swimming pool, and 28-foot high indoor climbing wall gives Berachah some of the finest year-round recreation available in the Pacific Northwest.
Also available: Ping-pong and Foosball tables.
Indoor Swimming Pool
A camp favorite and great for year-round enjoyment. Pool depth ranges from a shallow end of 3ft to a 9ft deep end for diving and experienced swimmers. Changing rooms and showers are in the same complex. Wear modest one-piece swim suits please.
Equipment available for water polo and volleyball. Experienced Lifeguards on duty for open and private swims.
Team Building & Adventure
High Ropes Course & Low Challenge Course
Must be 12 years old for High Ropes Course
Must be 16 year old for Leap of Faith
Must be 11 years old for Zip-Line
Team Building & Leadership Training: Ropes Course options for team-building include full and half-day usage.
For pricing and other information, click here.
Download PDF: High Ropes Course Elements
Learn more about our High Ropes Course, & Low Challenge Course
Download Informed Consent Form (pdf)
Download Informed Consent Form (doc)
28-foot high indoor Climbing Wall make Camp Berachah's facilities one of the best in the Northwest for Team Building events and general recreation.
Groups must schedule their sessions prior to arrival through a Guest Host. For Saturday afternoons, you can sign-up in the Dining Room at breakfast or lunch for one of the open sessions. (Participants must be age 7+ to climb the wall.)
Single and double person cars available seasonallly.
Guided Trail Rides
We have ten (10) mountain bikes with front suspension, Disc Brakes, and 28-speeds and five (5) Redline & 1 GT BMX bikes for groups to enjoy as they ride over branches, roots, leaf-covered paths, and under a canopy of towering trees. Enjoy the crisp air as you explore our network of trails with an experienced Mountain Bike Guide. Our 160 acres contain miles of single-track and other trails for beginner to intermediate riders, with one advanced trail. During the wet season, be prepared to get muddy!
Offered on a very limited basis on some Saturdays (by group arrangement and prior to camp attendance).
(Must be at least 8 years old to ride and wear long pants.)
For children ages 2 to 6
- Toddler Town - 2-story Western theme fort and swing set. Safe for your little ones!
- Main Playground - Swings, Monkey Bars, Big Tire, Tall Slide, and Climbing Toy. Situated near our cabins, outside picnic area, and Country Store.
For all ages
- Softball/Baseball Field (lower camp)
- Soccer, Football & multi-purpose Field (upper camp), bordered by a 1/4 mile cinder track. Great for outdoor games, relays, Ultimate Frisbee, & outrageous, messy competitions for youth groups!
- Outdoor Sand Volleyball Court
- Outdoor tennis & basketball courts
- Putt-putt Golf - Nine different holes for a fun round of mini-golf, easy enough for small children. Course is conveniently located near our swimming pool.
- Frisbee Golf - Different "holes" that take you on an exploration around camp. Pick up your Frisbees & map/score card from the box by Hole #1 next to the office.
- Horseshoes - Two different horseshoe locations (RV area & next to the Country Store) with a total of 5 sand pits. Horseshoes available at each pit.
- Nature Trail Walk brochure guide available in the Office - for an informative environmental and spiritual journey through 19 featured stops on our grounds. Enjoy blackberries (in season) and the sounds of nature!
- Camp Fire Pits - Three (3) different fire pit locations that accommodate 20-300 people. We'll have the fire warm and ready for your designated time. Combine with a S'mores snack option (for a nominal fee)!
Outdoor Sand Volleyball Court
Camp Fire Pits